Our Terms & Conditions.
- Bookings between the owners of the property and the person making the booking (hereafter called the Client) are valid after the booking form has been completed and signed and received by the owners. The appropriate deposit has been paid and the booking has been confirmed in writing by Letter or email to the Client.
- The person, who signs the Booking Form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 25 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people under 25 years of age.
- A deposit of £300 or $400 must accompany bookings, which is non-returnable. The balance must be paid ten weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday.
- A Security Deposit of £300 or $400 must accompany the balance payment, which will be returned to the Client after the completion of the holiday as long as any key(s) are returned and no damage or loss is reported.
- If the Client wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the owners immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter or email. Upon receipt of such notification the owners will (without obligation to the Client) use his best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and, if such replacement is obtained will refund to the Client any monies paid less the deposit. If the owners are not able to re-let they shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and if not already paid.
- The client agrees to pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property.
- The client agrees to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday.
- The client agrees to permit our management company (Connaught Management LLC or Agents) reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary.
- The client agrees not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form.
- The client agrees The owners and Connaught Management LLC accept no liability for loss of main services or failure of appliances. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains services, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the owners or Connaught Management LLC.
- The property is available after 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The owners and Connaught Management LLC do not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy (ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Client(s).
- The Owner or management company do not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
- No Smoking policy. Please note that the owners do not allow smoking within the villa. However, smoking is permitted within the pool area.
- Inventory Items. No inventory items must be removed from the villa. This includes linens and towels. Any breakage or damage must be reported to the management company (Connaught Management LLC).
- Commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, boats SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED TO BE PARKED OR TO BE STORED AT ANY PLACE ON PROPERTY.
- Clients must keep all doors and window closed at all times. If a door is left open, the air conditioning unit will try and cool the whole of Florida which will eventually cause the unit to freeze. This is a costly repair, the cost of which will be deducted from clients security deposit if proven to be due to clients neglect.
- If you have paid for pool heat we request that you use the thermal pool blanket at night. This will help to ensure that the water temperature is maintained so when you go for a swim the pool is nice and warm. Failing to do so you will find that the pool will lose about 15 degrees by the morning and you will not find the water very pleasant. Also please do not permit children or adults to walk, sit or stand on the pool blanket when it is on the pool, doing so will endanger the person and cause drowning.
Copyright © House in Florida 2012 - Built by View by Video